Sunday, July 20, 2008

On the Bay Again





We're back at the bay for another fun, but quick weekend. We stayed in town on Friday to have dinner with friends and then Virginia and I drove on Saturday and met Marcia and Peter to begin her week at Camp Chapman. As of today, they have cut her hair and gone to a water park- so it does not sound like she is having trouble being homesick. We did the same old thing here, so I am mainly posting to give loading pictures another try. It worked this time - don't know why it didn't before!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to blog world. Sorry I'm so late. I remember seeing your email when we came back from Utah. It was one of a gazillion, and I meant to come back to it and check your blog. Then I forgot all about it. I remembered tonight. It's looking good!

Jim McClain said...

Kati, remind Vincent that he said that he wouldn't wear that awful Yankees cap if I got him a Tigers cap to replace it. I kept up my end of the bargain!