Hey, You just showed up in my bloglines with new posts today. I hadn't seen any since the first one.
It sounds like the kids are all off to a good start. Their pictures look great. You need to get a camera like Jim's. He gets great action shots.
I'm afraid you were a victim of my gymanstic expulsion. I remember mom pulling you out because she wasn't going to take only one of us. You probably did have some untapped talent. I, on the other hand, am quite confidant that I did not.
This is the Arata family blog - we are a busy family of five, juggling work (dentist and psychologist)and family, giving us little time to keep up with family and friends - here is our effort to do a better job of keeping in touch!
1 comment:
Hey,
You just showed up in my bloglines with new posts today. I hadn't seen any since the first one.
It sounds like the kids are all off to a good start. Their pictures look great. You need to get a camera like Jim's. He gets great action shots.
I'm afraid you were a victim of my gymanstic expulsion. I remember mom pulling you out because she wasn't going to take only one of us. You probably did have some untapped talent. I, on the other hand, am quite confidant that I did not.
Post a Comment